Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch David R. Birch is offline

Default The 'bots are already in place was A billionaire explains themiddle class

On 12/29/2014 1:49 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
pyotr filipivich wrote in
:

"David R. Birch" on Mon, 29 Dec 2014 09:53:54 -0600
On 12/29/2014 9:35 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:
"David R. Birch" on Sun, 28 Dec 2014 22:46:28 -0600

And the substances coming out of them are little different from the
substances coming out of me after I've eaten them.

And you know this - how?

Simple observation.

Yech. Back in the **** can with you.

And if you could refrain from quoting him, he'd stay there for the rest of us too.

It seems someone has plonked me!

I wonder what made me plonkable. It's hard to say, since liberals think
I'm too conservative and conservatives think I'm too liberal.

Which tells me I must be doing something right, since I'm neither
conservative nor liberal.

OTOH, I do lots of metalworking, so at least I'm not like JohnBoy.

David