Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default A billionaire explains the middle class

On 30 Dec 2014 19:14:05 -0400, Mike Spencer
wrote:

Ed Huntress writes:

BTW, my son is just climbing down a ladder after re-roofing our
kitchen extension.

Dang. I wish I were still limber enough to do that safely.

Now he has to spend the rest of the day running his
latest predictive econometric model on his company's cloud-networked
SPSS system. He has a master's degree in math and a degree in
economics, and does econometric research and analysis for a top
consulting firm.

Ask him what relevance, if any, Stuart Kauffman's Origins of Order
might have to to his research and analyses. And report back here
with his answer.

His reaction: "Stuart who?" g

He doesn't know about Kauffman.

--