Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Spencer Mike Spencer is offline

Default A billionaire explains the middle class

Ed Huntress writes:

BTW, my son is just climbing down a ladder after re-roofing our
kitchen extension.

Dang. I wish I were still limber enough to do that safely.

Now he has to spend the rest of the day running his
latest predictive econometric model on his company's cloud-networked
SPSS system. He has a master's degree in math and a degree in
economics, and does econometric research and analysis for a top
consulting firm.

Ask him what relevance, if any, Stuart Kauffman's Origins of Order
might have to to his research and analyses. And report back here
with his answer.

--
Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada