Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A billionaire explains the middle class

" wrote:

On Saturday, December 27, 2014 6:47:20 AM UTC-5, John B. Slocomb wrote:

If robots can sell coffee machines I think that they can probably say,
"With Fries?" and it is very likely that if the Nestle experiment
works, and there at present at least one Japanese company that is
currently using robots in their outlets, that companies like
Macdonald's will be looking at the same solution.
--
Cheers,

John B.

I do not believe that we will ever see robots selling hamburgers. Instead you will see smart phones being used to place orders for hamburgers. Much less cost for the hamburger seller.

So you can't buy a burger, if you don't want to have a so called smart
phone?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.