Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default How much should a queen mattress and box spring cost and whatdo I look for by way of value?

On 12/27/2014 7:15 PM, Howard Schornstein wrote:
I buy a mattress/boxspring about once every 25 years, so, I
really don't know what to look for, or where to buy them.

Costco has, in the warehouse, for $600, a Sealy Posturepedic
Newfield Queen mattress and box spring set.

Is that a good price?

Sounds like a fair price it is is a decent set. Cosco usually has good
value.

I'd avoid department stores and I'd check the reputation of any mattress
shops. Some are not so good.

Our last buys were from www.mybobs.com if you live in the area they
serve, check them out. As I type this. I'm laying on my Power Bob with
memory foam maytress. Very comfortable and easy to watch TV or type on
a laptop on my belly.