Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Prices for objects of wood

On 12/27/2014 9:09 AM, wrote:

We have XM in my wife's car but I decided I didn't need it in my truck
(thought they keep sending "special" offers). I'd rather listen to
talk radio for the commute. There are times I'd like it but it's not
worth the money.

I resisted for years, but bit the bullet with this last truck purchase,
and found that when Traveling back and forth 500 miles to AR, and being
able to stay on the station du jour the entire way without having to
continually scan for something worth listening to every 100 miles, was
worth the coffee money/month.

Particularly like the coverage, both in content (still love to listen to
Car Talk) and in location.

AAMOF, Too bad cable TV isn't more like XM radio...

--
eWoodShop:
www.eWoodShop.com