Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default A billionaire explains the middle class

On Friday, December 26, 2014 11:51:37 AM UTC-5, F. George McDuffee wrote:
On Fri, 26 Dec 2014 05:04:49 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

snip
In my entire working life , I never had to punch a time clock.

/snip
I also fell for this scam.

It is a carefully nurtured myth that people who do not
punch a time clock are some how superior to those
that do.

Overall, its a 'comfort' or 'money' scenario that everyone faces in life.

'Comfort" comes from trying to cut corners, being lazy, doing things to feel above women, minorities, opponents, etc...

'Money' comes from the shear pain of cooperating with others and constantly seeking and accepting advice - like marching in the streets.