Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Prices for objects of wood

On Thu, 25 Dec 2014 21:52:15 -0600, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

On 12/24/2014 4:57 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 12/23/2014 8:43 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:

East Texas has BG festivals every year - in several towns.

Just without most of the Texas Swing that I like.

Besides a fiddle in the band, in Texas you gottta cover all bases.

Played in a Texas Swing band with half these guys when playing in South
Central and West Texas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oC5...KuwmgZWgy5Ufqg

And four of us, plus a chick singer, as a BG band when playing in East
Texas:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...88464789672 2

And, what I love about Sirius XM radio in the truck: Bluegrass Junction...

I use Pandora myself on my cell phone. To many trees around here for
XM to be in the car, long road trip we might sign up for it. Had it for
a short time, Turn on the car and start to drive down the driveway and I
hit dozens of trees that are dense (Live Oak) and then even along
the highway into town the road has high trees shielding the southern sky.

I might have to get one for the library and have it sit still - or get
an outdoor antenna...

We have XM in my wife's car but I decided I didn't need it in my truck
(thought they keep sending "special" offers). I'd rather listen to
talk radio for the commute. There are times I'd like it but it's not
worth the money. At home (where I have wifi - 4G is to expensive) I
listen to I-Heart-Radio. I've found a few stations that are really
good. I was recently in the hospital for 9 days and used it for
background at night. Didn't sleep more than a couple of hours a night
so listening to music was better than watching the clock go 'round.