Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Make That Hole Bigger!

On Thursday, December 25, 2014 12:25:49 AM UTC-6, Just Wondering wrote:

You guys need to read the entire thread before commenting.
None of those bits pictured are the ones he's talking about.

I don't know if you're right or wrong, and I don't have time to read
back through every thread. But right or wrong, you're a jerk.

Perhaps if you read the entire thread (what... too important to read 10 entries?) you would see the context of the comment.

Not without a drill press, it's not. Hence the technique shown in my
video.
Again, please read the whole thread before replying.

OK, MIKE... you wrote that... so shame on you for trying to politely keep this thread on track. Shame... go have a beer and think about what you have done.

I think I will too!

Robert