Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Safety camera partnership

On 26/12/2014 14:33, wrote:
Going into the next village via dual carriageway recently I spotted a
camera van in the distance ahead and tootled past at a sedate thirty.
Returning home I passed in the opposite direction at thirty until I
saw the fifty limit start sign when I increased my speed gently.
Discovered the misbegotten wretch in the van was aiming at cars
leaving the thirty limit when I received an unwelcome letter. I asked
to see the photographic evidence and it's seriously annoying to have
a photo of the back of the car with the fifty limit sign in full view
and my speed shown as thirtyfive. I look forward to finding a camera
van on fire in one of the more robust neighbourhoods. For sure I
won't stop to help.

They can film in more than one direction at a time.
The speed limit starts at the sign not 200 yards before or after.