Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Safety camera partnership

There is driving and there is driving.

Now as I am a bit of a **** I decided to alter the "Home" address on one of
the works satnavs to teach a ****ing know it all I'm the best driver in the
world 3rd year apprentices a lesson, He was working in Erith and I changed
the home address for TMH's home address. He was halfway to Rochester on the
A2 before he realised he was going in the wrong direction.

The daft **** totally missed the Dartford crossing and followed the sat nav.

My older daughter was taking the younger one to a rock music fest
somewhere in darkest Dorsetshire a few years ago. They were lost, eldest
followed the sat nav as if it were the truth in all matters.

Youngest told her that they were going the wrong direction as the sun
was in the wrong place after I once gave her a short lecture of finding
your way around sans satnav and map etc!.

If you can see one most all UK sat dishes are pointing just east of due
south FWIW.

But then again ask most teenagers where are the cardinal points of the
compass are and I suppose they'll say well theres an "app" for that...

--
Tony Sayer