Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Space heater problem

On 25 Dec 2014 17:31:58 GMT, KenK wrote:

micky wrote in
:

BTW, Ken, I don't know where your road service thread is, but when I'm
80, I probbly won't want to change tires either. One suggestion in
addition to no-flat tires is Fix-a-flat in a can or compeittors like
Slime. It has gooey stuff inside that some mechanics don't like, but
it also has compressed air inside, and if the leak is not big, can
usually pump up the tire to where it's rideable.

Thanks for the reminder. I'd completely forgotten about that stuff. I saw a
friend use it on a flat once and it worked fine. I'll have to pick up a can
or two next time I go to Walmart - probably Saturday.

You'r e welcome. When I lived somewhere that caused an awful lot of
flats, I got a can, then thought, "If I use the can, I'll have no can.
So I'd better get two cans." Then I thought, "If I have two cans and I
use a can, I'll only have one can, and I already figured out that one
can is not enough, so I'd better have three cans." I thought this
might continue to 100 or 1000 cans but it seemed to stop at 3. Here I
only carry one.