Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A bit of excitement (not entirely OT)

On Thu, 25 Dec 2014 09:04:44 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 12/24/2014 11:14 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

--

I don't have pork bacon often like you.

Huh? I have it often? I thought I'd been buying turkey bacon for the
past 20 years or so.

That didn't translate well. Try: "Like you, I don't have pork bacon
often."

Much better. See how important punctuation can be?

See: http://www.marthastewart.com/264476/less-mess-bacon

OK, mebbe I try.

Happy Christmas, Tawm.

--
Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they
become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety,