Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Tis the season.

On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:37:24 PM UTC-6, Dave Balderstone wrote:
To all the Wreckers... Merry Christmas, and all the best for the coming
year. May your splinters be few and your glue lines clean.

And a glass of Christmas cheer raised in honour of our absent friends.

Back at you, Dave.

As to absent friends, Hear! Hear! Yesterday, I visited the widow of a very good family friend, a true master craftsman, whom I had learned a lot from, skill-wise and vision-wise. Pat Castille had limited reading and writing skills, but had an inherent vision and natural ability to create wonders, with the minimum of tools. It was always a pleasure, not only working with him, but simply visiting with him.

Sonny