Posted to uk.d-i-y
Uncle Peter[_2_] Uncle Peter[_2_] is offline

Default Safety camera partnership

On Wed, 24 Dec 2014 11:49:42 -0000, Dennis@home wrote:

On 23/12/2014 22:42, Uncle Peter wrote:

Nope. It's wrong to pick on someone speeding who will probably never
cause an accident. The ones that drive badly tend to drive slower
BECAUSE they're **** drivers.

The traffic cars around here drive around with their cameras on record.
If you do something they don't like you will be pulled over and given a
stern talking too or a fine.

I tend to behave when I see a traffic car. I've only ever been told off for not wearing a seatbelt and speeding.

--
The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners.