Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Roadside assistance insurance

I have had AAA for 40 years. I am OLD Got it when I got my drivers license.

Its been a good deal I have the AAA plus, and have been towed 100 miles on more than one occasion Keys broke off in locks, all sorts of bad days

I service machines for a living, am on the road constantly and for a time was driving near 50,000 miles a year. Made decent money till the price of gasolie went so high. I have never bought a brand new vehicle. Just didnt care. driving around 30 thousand a year these days and making near nothing. our govenor corbetter just lost his run for re election He had balanced the state budget on the back of education and got what he deserved

If someone buys a brand new vehicle every 2 or 3 years, and drives under the national average of 15,000 miles a year, rarely will you need a tow

Your still paying for the tow, in the cost of the new vehicle

I prefer to have 2 vehicles, one as a back up and for heavy hauling.