Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Roadside assistance insurance

On Mon, 22 Dec 2014 14:52:53 -0500, Paul wrote:

On 12/22/2014 1:53 PM, micky wrote:
OTOH, isn't the State Farm a place they put criminals and have them do
farming tasks during work hours? I'm not sure I want to criminals to
see my credit card number

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/06...at-center.html

"At the end of her shift Goodwin, 38, will head back to her cell block
at the Arizona State Prison Complex in Perryville, 25 miles west of
Phoenix. She’s almost done serving her five-year sentence for fraud."

But now she'll be better at it than ever.

The "IRS" has called me four times in the last 8 days telling me I'd
better not ignore the call and to call them back. Same recording every
time, but friends have gotten a different voice.

I knew it was a fraud but I googled the phone number she left anyhow.