Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A bit of excitement (not entirely OT)

On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 10:44:42 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 12/23/2014 10:11 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
I've successfully used my (flammable) Sunday paper to put out a grease
fire in a pan which I forgot on the stove. blush Plop, and it's
out, with no mess to clean up other than the pan. I love my bacon
burnt, but that lot was a bit too far gone, if you can imagine.

How could anybody forget bacon?

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Besides you should bake bacon in the oven at 400 and start checking at 20 minutes.

I gave up bacon for turkey bacon and never looked back. Done in the
microwave between single sheets of paper towel on a paper plate, they
come out perfectly crispy, just a tiny bit burnt (as requested),
nearly fat free, and oh-so tasty. They're ta live for.

Pork bacon is fried quickly to reduce the fat content and brown the
chit out of it. If it ain't crispy, it ain't bacon, sir.

--
With every experience, you alone are painting your
own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.