Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Bryant propane heater can't possibly be wired reversed (red LED blinks constantly)

On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 14:48:27 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Any suggestions as to good suppliers?

I'd mention a couple, but you need to be
in the trade to buy there.

Easy to get around. I bought a "trade" restricted part from Grainger.
They asked and I told them I was from the "government". They had no
account for the agency. Instead, this was a government cash.

They sold me the part UNDER the Forestry Department account. I had
the electrical supervisor at work have it installed by a convict
prisoner

Cash money talks!