Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Bryant propane heater can't possibly be wired reversed (red LEDblinks constantly)

Scott Lurndal wrote, on Tue, 23 Dec 2014 16:49:18 +0000:

APED Appliance Parts on W San Carlos street in San Jose has igniters, flame sensors
and control boards for most furnaces. I've been happy with my purchases
from them.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for that tip, as they're very close.
They're at 2280 Stevens Creek Boulevard, San Jose, CA 95128.

I called them at 408-977-0404, but, maybe they're on vacation
as they didn't pick up the phone (9-6M-F, 9-3 Sat) so I will
call again later.

I think, no matter what, I'll get a price on the flame sensor
and the control board, since they're the two implicated parts
at the moment (other than ground itself).