Posted to sci.electronics.repair
KenO KenO is offline

Default Help Finding GPX C971 Schematic?

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Guess I need to elaborate so will try.

Michael Black: I was unable to see anything turn on with either batteries or AC when pushed the power button On and Off a number of times.

What tests do you suggest I run?

Arfa Daily: "If the unit uses a 'figure 8' AC socket, this is the first place to look...." Again what tests do you suggest I run? Can I post a JPEG of the AC socket?

Bruce Esquibel: "not sure what you'll learn from the experience..." At this time do not know. If nothing else will use it for parts. Was surprised that it does not look like it was abused so am tending to agree "It was real low end ****..."

Am still surprised I can not find a service manual or basic schematic for GPX C971?

These have to be somewhere out there? Maybe under another Name?

Any ideas how to identify the Chinese Mfr?

Open to all suggestions.

Ken