Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Prices for objects of wood

On Monday, December 22, 2014 8:14:32 PM UTC-6, G. Ross wrote:

Sorry, Sonny. I'll stick with Hawaiian or bluegrass instrumental.
 GW Ross

I got a chuckle from that. I knew someone would "object", that way. Actually, I like a variety of music and I'm more in tune with C&W, Cajun French, 60's & 70s R&R, than with those soundtrack instrumentals.

During the school year I spent in Idaho, there were lots of bluegrass fans, listening to the BG radio station, there. I do appreciate BG. We don't have a BG radio station here in S. Louisiana, but I do have the Pandora connection. Thanks for the reminder, I'll have to reconnect with BG.... and those school-time memories.

Sonny