Posted to rec.woodworking
John McCoy John McCoy is offline

Default I hate plumbing repairs part II and don't get married

Meanie wrote in :

Just needing to vent.

Per my advice, I told the wife it's not a good idea to dump the shredded
chicken down the disposal. Well, she did anyway thinking if she keeps
the disposal running, it'll pass through.

FWIW, the manual for the disposal reccommends putting chicken
bones down the thing, apparently on the idea that they'll
scrape gunk off the cutters and other parts of the mechanism
as they go thru.

BTW, anyone know why Eternal September news isn't working?

No - they haven't bothered to post server status for years.
I assume they had to perform maintenance of some kind - that
happens every few months, and they're usually down for 3 or
4 hours when they do.

John