Posted to alt.home.repair
No fire here No fire here is offline

Default Gas propane fire place. Not working

replying to Ralph Mowery , No fire here wrote:
rmowery28146 wrote:

"No fire here" wrote

in
message oups.com...
It may just take a long time for the pipes to fill with the gas. If

there
is a button to press for the pilot light gas, you may have to hold it in

for

a very long time. The gas is not under very much pressure and the hole

the
gas comes out is very small. You may want to crack open the pipe fitting
near the gas long for a few seconds to help purge the line. ust give it a

while for the gas to dissiapate before trying to light the pilot .
---

Thank you. I hope that works. I will try this tomorrow.
Just fyi to the comment. No remote.