Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jeremy Nicoll - news posts[_2_] Jeremy Nicoll - news posts[_2_] is offline

Default Trunking to go at the corner of a room

David wrote:

I would like to run some speaker cable up the corner of the room.

Ideally I would like triangular section or "quarter circle" (that is a
quarter slice of a round cake) profile.

Previously I've used the oval section stuff to good effect; its rounded
edges blended well when I stuck the stuff to the edge of a door frame, which
also had rounded edges. It's not that one couldn't see the trunking, just
that it didn't have sharp 90-degree corners to it. However the stuff
doesn't have a prise-off lid, so is only suited to jobs where you can thread
the cable through before fitting plugs to the end of the cable.

to replacing "aaa" by "284".