Posted to alt.home.repair
scarecrow[_5_] scarecrow[_5_] is offline

Default Roadside assistance insurance

Philbert wrote:

On 12/22/2014 1:10 PM, KenK wrote:

Should I buy AAA or AARP roadside
assistence insurance - ~$55 a year - and drop the coverage on the auto
policy?

I have been driving for 40 years and never once called a tow truck.

So $55 x 40 years = $2200 wasted

How many years have you been driving? How many times have you actually needed a tow truck?

I had AAA for many years and only used them once for a jump. Much
money wasted. In recent years I've joined a free Allstate service and
never had to use them. Much money saved.

https://goodhandsroadside.allstate.c...1.14192847 40

(I don't have Allstate auto insurance so no rate increase worry though
with a paid service you wouldn't think that would be a problem.)