Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Trunking to go at the corner of a room

On 22/12/2014 18:07, Bill wrote:
In message , David
writes
I would like to run some speaker cable up the corner of the room.

Ideally I would like triangular section or "quarter circle" (that is a
quarter slice of a round cake) profile.

My Google skills don't seem to be up to finding any, and Wickes and
Screwfix don't seem to stock any.

Is the answer to use square/oblong profile (which won't look quite as
neat) or is there a supplier hiding from me?

Cheers

Dave R

I used some that had a clip on curved front that looks quite respectable
insitu. The big problem was fitting it, it has self-adhesive strips on
each of the flat sides to stick to the walls where they meet in the
corner. Great idea, but a pain to get both sides to stick at the same
time.

When I have had similar problems with trunking on wiggly walls I find a
well placed spot of hot melt adhesive usually does the trick.

I have no idea where I bought it, probably a B&Q though.