Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Roadside assistance insurance

I've heard from several sources that auto insurance companies tend to
increase their charges if claims are made. As I see it, the most likely
claim would be a flat tire change if the policy covered such. Mine charges
$7 a year for this, towing, etc. Should I buy AAA or AARP roadside
assistence insurance - ~$55 a year - and drop the coverage on the auto
policy? I suspect an insurance rate increase is going to be much more than
the $55.

Or am I wrong and such a claim or claims will not cause an increase - nor
windshield cracks - only accidents, or whatever, caused by the policy
owner's driving errors?

TIA