Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default USA normalizes relations with Cuba

On Monday, December 22, 2014 8:44:26 AM UTC-5, dadiOH wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message

All of that is correct and makes sense, except the last part. Bush went
after Al Qaeda in Afghanistan first,

From what I've read, it took considerable convincing from wiser people for
him to do so.

I'd like to see what you read. Clearly, the day after 911, Bush, speaking
at the WTC site, said we were going after those who did this. Within days
or weeks he was giving Afghanistan Taliban an ultimatum and the invasion
commenced shortly after, with about a month, as I recall.

This is the first I've ever heard that Bush was reluctant to go after the
Taliban, Al Qaeda in Afhanistan.