Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Newly painted exterior ruined around bottom of house by weedwacker

On 12/21/2014 6:44 PM, Jem 129 wrote:
Is it normal to have a newly painted house that used Sherwin Williams
paint by a professional be scrapped away at the bottom caused by the lawn
guys and weed wacking? Is there something that protect around the bottom
of house paint or do I talk to my lawn guy? Urg...

Have the lawn guy spray RoundUp around the perimeter a couple of times a
year....makes about a 6" bare strip so the mower/whacker doesn't hit the
house. Then, do something with landscaping to eliminate the need for
mowing close....landscape cloth with river rock is a favorite.