Posted to alt.home.repair
firestorm31 firestorm31 is offline

Default blower mulcher for leaves query

On 12/21/2014 2:39 PM, nestork wrote:
firestorm31;3324150 Wrote:

anyone recommend a blower mulcher for removing leaves?
dilbert firestorm

I would recommend that you don't buy one of those blower/mulcher
machines unless you simply need a leaf blower.

In my case I had a Black & Decker blower/mulcher and the thing would
suck up small branches from trees that would break the plastic housing
of the blower. Luckily, the housing broke while the tool was still
under warranty, and I got a new one, but I only use it as a blower now
because I know it will break if I use it to mulch leaves.

I believe that if you find a blower/mulcher with a rubber impeller in a
steel housing, you'd have a much better machine than Black & Decker
sell.

thanx for letting me know about black & decker. they're off the list.

--
dilbert firestorm