Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default blower mulcher for leaves query

On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 09:05:47 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Sunday, December 21, 2014 8:43:40 AM UTC-8, firestorm31 wrote:
anyone recommend a blower mulcher for removing leaves?

Save your money and put a mulching blade and outlet plug on the mower. A few passes and your lawn will look neat, The shredded remains will have disappeared by the next day.

Harry K

I used to cut leaves up with a lawn tractor, no mulching blades, in
the late fall. Used them for mulch on my garden or left some on the
ground. After a long winter snow you never knew they were there.
Nutrients for the lawn and garden.