Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Newly painted exterior ruined around bottom of house by weed wacker

Jem 129 wrote:

s there something that protect around the bottom
of house paint or do I talk to my lawn guy? Urg...

Habla espanol? Seriously, I don't have an industrial strength weed whacker,
just an electric one and it's a fairly decent paint remover. It will also
eat its way through a plastic garbage can given half a chance, debark trees,
and perform other little household chores.

Mine has a flip down guide that you run along the wall and it holds the head
a little further out than the filaments.