Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I hate plumbing repairs

Keith Nuttle wrote:

Then someone on this group mentioned the air vent on the sink itself,
or as everyone things it is the overflow.

It did not take long to clean the blockage in the over-flow/air-vent
and the sink has worked perfectly since cleaning it out.

I know periodically check to see if it is blocked by running water
into the sink until it is running through the overflow.

I remember that thread - it caused quite a bit of dialog here as many people
tried to figure it out. It was a good catch by (who-ever) brought up that
idea of checking the overflow. Seems to me it may have been Edwin, but I'm
not sure...

--

-Mike-