Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default USA normalizes relations with Cuba

On Sunday, December 21, 2014 2:36:16 PM UTC-5, philo* wrote:
On 12/21/2014 01:23 PM, trader_4 wrote:

portions snipped for brevity

This analysis says you're off by a factor of 100, which sounds about right.
Ain't no way you're going to provide the power for the USA with something
only 100 square miles. I'd be happy to see your math/reference.

http://www.energytrendsinsider.com/2...n-solar-power/

The article you linked to confirmed my figures so I don't see why your
are arguing .

The article says you need 10,000 square miles, not 100 square miles.

Ooops brain fart

Yes, I meant 100 x 100 miles

which is just a tiny area compared to the size of the whole country.

Yes, the area required is tiny compared to the size of the country. But
that isn't the problem. Filling a 100 mile by 100 mile area with expensive solar generation equipment is the problem.