Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default USA normalizes relations with Cuba

On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 21:14:34 +0100, nestork
wrote:

'Oren[_2_ Wrote:
;3324166']
I think (you) are mistaken about China. Un is used to stirring **** up
while
the Chinese sit back and laugh. If they wanted to put a leash on him,
they would stop giving oil / fuel for his military complex. Russia
sure isn't going to provide him oil / fuel anytime soon

...that's my rulin'

No, I don't think so.

Normally, whenever there's new leadership in a country, that new leader
will strive to establish personal ties with the leaders of other
countries that his country has economic, cultural and military ties to.
That's done just so that the leaders of those countries can pick up the
phone and discuss matters with each other that need to be discussed.

Un visiting Russia first IS a snub to China. Un is saying that his
economic, cultural and military ties with Russia are more important to
North Korea than those with China, and the Chinese won't be laughing
this one off.

I expect your CIA is watching to see if and how China responds. Surely
Un isn't stupid enough to offend the Chinese, who are probably the only
reason that the South Koreans haven't taken Un out yet.

The CIA already knows, I think. China can put a thumb on Un. Stop his
arrogant, aberrant behavior to put him in lock-step. Cut off his
military fuel and his food supply. Un would collapse in short order.

China does not want a Coup d'état in North Korea, best I can tell.
They just work the puppet for their advantage.