Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I hate plumbing repairs

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Sat, 20 Dec 2014 18:58:19 -0800, Gramps' shop wrote:

I think I may have mentioned (on more than one occasion) how much I
hate plumbing. This week I was faced with two challenges -- a
nonfunctioning fill valve on a Kohler one-piece toilet and a slow
drain in the shower.

I've got a continuing challenge. A shower that leaks water out from
underneath and even into the basement - but only when running. So
far:

Leak in the drain system that is at or near the mid-point of the drain
piping? (the diameter of the piping). The water only reaches this level
under continued useage, so it would not be evident as a leak, under less
strenuous draining? Just a guess...

--

-Mike-