Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default USA normalizes relations with Cuba

On 12/20/2014 09:14 PM, wrote:

If I ever smoked one it would likely be a few days before my funeral -

If I knew that I only had two day to live, I don't think I'd have a
cigar, I'd be worried about what it would do to my health!

The day I smoked a cigar would be a few days before my funeral
because it would KILL me. On the spot.

Yeah, I normally hate smoking and when my wife moved in here the rule of
the house is that she had to smoke outside.

Good thing about those -20F days here,

on one of those days I heard the door slam after she came back inside
and said:

**** this ****, I quit!

And she did.

That was a looong time ago.

Now , when we go grocery shopping we have to walk past the cigarettes on
the way out and we look at out grocery bill and say:

Wow, instead of all this food, we should have bought a carton of
cigarettes instead!