Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why Build Excellent CAD Into Your Awesome CAM Product?

On Fri, 19 Dec 2014 10:48:08 -0600, amdx wrote:

On 12/16/2014 8:21 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
This is the type of discussion that is way, way about slow eddy's head and for sure it's way above the head of any of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots.

Ahh! bet that feels good, got your little fix of degrading others.

Have you ever pondered why that is important to you?

What it does for your psyche to continuously degrade others.

I'm sure very occasionally you have some introspection, and you're
shocked when you ask yourself, "Why do I do that".

Mikek

---

Monday Ill be leveling a traveling track for a titanium rolling mill.
Its 250' long and has to be leveled to within .002 over the entire
length. In all axis.

Ill bet widdle Joniboi might get his flip flops dirty

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke