Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Safety camera partnership

On Sat, 20 Dec 2014 14:03:46 +0000, Tim w wrote:

I'm in my forties, and was clearly the youngest of the other 23
attendees, as was clear by the fact that I had only been driving 30
years. One guy had been driving for 70 !

My mother was caught by a mobile camera doing 35 in a 30 zone. She said
(and this no word of a lie):

I have been driving for over 50 yrs, driving almost every day, living in
seven different countries and five different capital cities and I have
never had even a single accident, my fault or not. How dare they say I
am a dangerous driver who needs to take a safety course?

To which the simple answer is, of course, that it's a "speed awareness"
course, and she was caught in excess of the speed limit...