Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default USA normalizes relations with Cuba

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

"

Precisely. The Saudis funded and executed the 9/11 attack but they were
Bush's BFF's so he went after Iraq which had nothing to do with 9/11.

He
even flew the Saudis all out of the US on 9/12 when all other air travel

was
banned right after the attack.

Iraq was shown to have tried to kill Daddy Bush after he was out of
office. At the time, I noted that the run up seemed to be a Princess
Bride Moment: " I am George W. Bush. You tried to kill my father.
Prepare to die."
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²