Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] silvershieldpaintadditives@gmail.com is offline

Default anti fungal paint additive

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:15:19 AM UTC, Dennis@home wrote:
On 13/12/2014 07:53, wrote:

On Wednesday, April 9, 2008 3:46:21 PM UTC+1, Paul Waites wrote:
Hi all,

I have a bad black mould problem and am going to have to
redecorate several rooms.... I have found some Dulux trade
antifungal white emulsion which will do the ceilings but would like
to do something about the walls. Does anyone know of an additive
that could be added to standard emulsions, or a treatment that
would use to inhibit the return of the mould. I've spent a lot of
effort with mould cleaner and scrubbing to remove it and I would
like to keep it away as long as possible.

Thanks for any ideas,

Paul.

Add Silver Shield Antibacterial Paint Additive to your washable water
based paint, and you will have permanently antibacterial painted
walls. Silver Shield is concentrated and will last the lifetime of
the paint. Completely harmless to humans but will kill 99.99% of all
bacteria on contact. Add Silver Shield to any Acrylic gloss,
Emulsion, interior or exterior wall paint, water based fence or
decking stain/paint, tile grout or any other building material that
you want to protect against mold or mildew - SILVER SHIELD WILL
ELIMINATE MOLD AND WILL PERMANENTLY PREVENT BACTERIA, MOLD SPORES AND
VIRUSES FROM MULTIPLYING, AND WILL LAST THE LIFETIME OF THE TREATED
SURFACE - FOREVER. Add just 2ml per litre of paint or kilo of grout,
mix very thoroughly to ensure even distribution. Silver Shield is
colourless, odourless and completely safe for use in childrens rooms,
hospitals, surgeries, food preparation areas, toilets etc. Silver
Shield works, it has been thoroughly tried and tested, meets ISO
22196:2011 for hygiene. Silver Shield is completely inert to humans
and animals, just billions of silver particles that when in contact
with microbes will completely prevent them from reproducing, thus
they will die out in small numbers before becoming unsightly and
hazardous moldy patches. THIS 10ml DISPENSER IS ENOUGH FOR 5 litres
of water based paint or 5 kilo's of grout.

I sell this product and have used it several times. Anyone who uses
Silver Shield as instructed, has my personal personal guarantee that
it works, if you look up silver ions, nano silver, or silver
particles on any scientific report you will see the simple science
behind how Silver Shield Antibacterial Paint Additive works.

4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Anti Bacterial Paint costs about £80 for 5 litres........, 1 Mar 2013
By Mr. Harry Palmer "Kitchen Painter" (West London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silver Shield Antibacterial Paint Additive (Misc.)
All of the big paint makers sell an antibacterial paint. Many of them, all fully tested contain zillions of "Silver Ions". Silver has been used for centuries to protect from bacteria, the Egyptians stored water in silver containers to prevent algie and contamination. Cowboys in the Texas cattle ranches used to put Silver Dollars into the water barrels to keep the water fresh. They didn't know why it worked, it just did.
To buy paint with a silver content that will kill almost all bacteria and virus incuding MRSA, E-Coli and others, in fact more than 99.99% of germs that come into contact with the painted surface, will cost around £80 for a 5 litre can, the same paint without the silver ion content is about half the price.
Other manufacturers, non-brand names such as DIY store "own brands" only cost about £15 to £20 pounds for 5 litres. Many are very good paints, washable, nice colours and coat well with only one or two coats.
You can convert this "cheaper" paint into Antibacterial Paint by adding Silver Shield Antibacterial Paint Additive, it's colourless, easy to mix in and concentrated to match or outperform even the most expensive brands. For under £15 including P&P for the additive and £20 for the paint you'll have top quality antibacterial paint of your choice for only about £35. that's well under half price !! Happy decorating.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says., 7 May 2014
By Mick B. - See all my reviews
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Silver Shield Antibacterial Paint Additive (Misc.)
Kept mould at bay up to now. Was easy to mix into existing farrow and ball paint to touch up affected areas.