Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul Drahn Paul Drahn is offline

Default Where to get cork for clutches

On 12/18/2014 3:40 PM, wrote:

Paul

Thanks Paul. Your post was especially good news since I have as yet
not been able to find the correct type of cork for clutches. I even
spoke with clutch companies who told me that they cannot get cork
clutch facing material anymore either.
Eric

Eric.
Found the unopened box up in the loft. Somewhere there may be some loose
sheets, but I probably tossed them. Here is a URL to the cork material:
http://midwestproducts.com/products/...-o-cork-sheets

There are 9 sheets in the box. It was purchased through a hobby shop in
Bend. the price back then was a bit lower than listed today!

I can take it to the plant tomorrow and add a bit of tape and get it off
to you UPS. Need name and address.

Paul