Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default (OT) Replacing white numbers on a keyboard

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 2:20:04 PM UTC-6, wrote:

And BTW, my older laptop computer has a black built in keyboard, so that
is not easy to replace. I do have a few keys on there starting to wear
off the lettering too, so I have a dual fix to do.

I've bought a couple laptop keyboards off ebay for under $10...both were for Dells.

Just because we live in a disposible society don't mean we need to be
wasteful.

You can remove the circuit board and recycle the plastic.

I'm cheap, but my guess is you are cheaper! ;^)