Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default Safety camera partnership

On 18/12/2014 18:28, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
F submitted this idea :
On 18/12/2014 10:24, BobH wrote:
On 17/12/2014 18:53, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Excuse if I don't know what I'm talking about, but to be honest I
don't..

Bradford, a building which I was responsible for a tenants floor of,
had
a ground floor occupied by some sort of speed partnership outfit.

Vans fitted with speed cameras, marked up police, but orange
flashers on
top and driven by not the police. You would often see them parked up by
the road side around Bradford, doing their thing.

Anyone tell me what outfit they were please?

Google and Wikipedia seems not very helpful on this...

I don't know what outfit they are, but you need to move out of Bradford
for a start, then you won't see them, lol

You will. They are 'responsible' for cameras in Leeds too.

Fixed cameras on poles, but I have never seen one of their mobiles vans,
ever in Leeds.

Ah! I took the reference to be all of the speed cameras they use so, no,
I've not seen any of the vans in Leeds.

www.vulcantothesky.org - keep the last remaining Vulcan flying