Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Safety camera partnership

"Huge" wrote in message
On 2014-12-17, charles wrote:
In article , ARW
wrote:
"charles" wrote in message
In article , Harry

[18 lines snipped]

In Surrey the "partneship" is between the police & County Highways
department. Their vehicles are usually "FOR SOME ACCOUNTABLE FINANCIAL
REASON" spotted on a decent bit of dual carriageway which, for some
unaccountable reason has had the speed limit reduced to 50mph.

No **** Sherlock

Bunch of ****s the lot of them. Money grasping Fagins that have **** all
to do with road safey.

Presumably you've been caught by them?

Even if he has, I haven't, and I agree completely with his attitude.

Of course I have been caught out, but considering the mileage I do (often
speeding especially on M-Ways) I believe that my mileage to Scamera vans
capture ratio is quite low. However I usually know the sort of place they
hang out - normally on safe roads with very little traffic, no history of
bad road accidents and they are hidden just behind the camouflaged cash cow.

As a responsible motorist I always warn oncoming traffic if there is a
Scamera van ahead of them.

--
Adam