Earl Kella

Default Use BOTH hands to open new double glazed door?

Zenith installed 5 months ago windows and doors.

It is only possible to open the front door if you grab the handle and pull
it towards you while turning the key with the other. I'm sorry but I would
expect this if there was an ill-fitting wooden door - surely a new PVC door
should open smoothly with a twist of the key? Having to put the shopping
down to open the door is a real pain.

I've accepted it for the moment because the in-laws PVC door behaves the
same, but maybe theirs needs adjusting also?

Anyone else with similar?

Regards

Earl