Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default Safety camera partnership

On 17/12/2014 19:21, wrote:
On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 7:07:29 PM UTC, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
http://www.safetycameraswestyorkshir...le-cameras.htm
Yes, thanks. I just need to know now how they are are funded and is it
essentially a self funding operation. The site doesn't give much away.

But you can ask them, and they should respond

http://www.safetycameraswestyorkshir...nformation.htm

West Yorkshire Police manage FOI responses for the Camera Partnership

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/body/...rkshire_police

Ever since they had to pay me 'compensation' after they failed to
respond correctly (they were downright deliberately evasive) to my FoI
enquiry and my complaint to the Information Commissioner was upheld.

We have 11 cameras in less than a 6 mile stretch and none of them meet
the criteria for installation.

www.vulcantothesky.org - keep the last remaining Vulcan flying