Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default (OT) Replacing white numbers on a keyboard

On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 01:26:54 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Instructables.com has an article on restoring the factory look, but
it won't last long unless you coat the tops with something clear,
and even that will wear off:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Rest...Keyboard-Keys/

Funny thing, the keyboard they show on this webpage is the exact same
keyboard I have, and the same keys are worn as they mentioned, (plus a
few more). It's an eMachines keyboard. Seems like they used quality
electronics and cheap paint on the keys!!!

Someone in the comments at the bottom mentioned a Dymo label maker.
Hmmmmm, I got one of those somewhere.... I used to label electronics
inputs and outputs, etc. with it, and it worked well. I'll have to look
for that thing. That's probably the easiest way to fix this.