Posted to alt.home.repair
Windell Stiefer Windell Stiefer is offline

Default Rheem furnace schematic doesn't seem to match actual circuit board

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 10:44:05 PM UTC-6, Paint wrote:
I have a Rheem furnace model number GF801U125AS60. It was installed as a
brand new unit 2 years ago. I am now trying to hookup the old
humidifier(Aprilaire) to the furnace. The schematic on the furnace door
shows a HUM relay, but I do not have or can't find a HUM terminal on the
board. I have an L1, Neutral, M1, EAC, Heat, Cool.
Is the HUM terminal in a location that is not obvious? If no HUM terminal
I assume I need to purchase the relay?

--

http://globalimageserver.com/fetchDo...0-ec353620f65b

Right, no HUM terminal on upflow models.
Might find an adapter, I don't know.
Good luck.